To ensure that your Permanent Makeup heals well and you retain as much color as possible, please abide by the following post-care instructions:
- A sealant will be applied immediately after the procedure. After 72 hours from the time of procedure, begin applying the grapeseed oil based ointment on the brows. Use a fresh Q-tip to apply a thin layer in one direction, beginning at the bulb of the brow and gliding towards the tail. You can apply the ointment once in the am and once in the pm for the next 4-10 days.
- Do not get the treated area wet until all the scabs have fallen off.
- Do not scrub, rub, wipe or scratch the treated area.
- Do not peel or pick the scab. This can cause pigment loss and scarring so please allow the scabs to flake off on their own.
- Do not swim until the area is completely healed. Salt water/chlorine will cause the pigment to fade.
- Do not sweat excessively for 14 days post procedure. The salt from your sweat can pull the pigment out and cause unevenness or no retention in color. Do not use saunas, steam, hot tubs, or exercise heavily…If you absolutely must work out, apply a thin layer of vaseline prior to your workout and wipe off once you clean your face.
- Do not apply makeup or creams on the treated area for 14 days or until all the scabs have fallen off.
- Do not wax or tint your brows for at least 21 days post procedure.
- Do not get a facial/peel/microdermabrasion/exfoliating treatment for at least 30 days post procedure.